Advanced HIPAA Training
Developed by industry experts, the purpose of this training course is to provide professionals with knowledge of Federal guidelines concerning the privacy and security of the Title II provision of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), remaining compliant with HIPAA guidelines, communicating confidential written verbal and electronic information, properly reporting breaches and non-compliance, as evidenced by enhanced, positive patient/professional relationship that is respectful of privacy and confidentiality. This advanced HIPAA training course will provide more detailed information than the Basic HIPAA course.
- Analyze the components of the Privacy and Security rules in Title II
- Differentiate between state and federal laws pertaining to HIPAA regulations
- Distinguish HIPAA identifiers that create protected health information (PHI)
- Interpret HIPAA risk of breaches
- Analyze how HIPAA compliance breaches occur
- Explain HIPAA non-compliance reporting of breaches
- Summarize how to be successfully compliant with HIPAA rules and regulations
Office for Civil Rights (OCR)
HIPAA Security Analyst
Suze is the owner of Aris Medical Solutions, a nationwide leader in protecting patient data (PHI) by providing mandated solutions for securing personal information for HIPAA compliance.
Terri is an Approved Provider of continuing nursing education contact hours for industry clients who believe that education helps nurses understand the need for their products and for professional organizations who provide CE credit to their members as a benefit.
Certificate of Completion
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Advanced HIPAA Certificate of Completion
The CLS Difference
- U.S. nurses will receive 2.0 continuing education contact hours approved by the Texas Nurses Association
- Other licensed professionals can apply to their governing boards for continuing education hours
- Training on your schedule. Stop and start at your leisure
- Manage and track group enrollments
- Designed by HIPAA experts (PhD, RN, CNOR)
- Offers an effective and intuitive interactive experience using Storyline
- Compatible with mobile devices
- Receive certificate of completion
- Meets NIST Guidelines
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.