COVID-19 Employee Training
Why is “COVID-19: Employee Training” Relevant to today?
Since the first US case was discovered in January 2020, the forecast and behaviors of everyday employees continues to change. Here are a few of the statistics:
- As of September 23, 2020, the U.S. has experienced 7M confirmed cases, 204K deaths, and 3M persons recovered from the virus (https://binged.it/2G3WhQR)
- There is currently no known cure and no widely-accepted vaccine to combat the illness
What will you do to NOT become a part of the statistics?
Do you know what preventative measures to do to keep you, your family, and your co-workers safe?
Why Should I Choose THIS 5-STAR COVID-19 Course?
This course is designed to help essential workers and those returning to the job place to understand best safety practices regarding COVID-19 as outlined by the CDC and OSHA. Business owners and managers may sign-up as many employees as needed while monitoring each employees progress. Each employee will receive a Certificate of Completion upon passing a short quiz at the end of the course.
This course is intended for maintaining healthy employees in the workplace and will focus on the following:
- What is COVID-19
- How COVID-19 spreads
- COVID-19 symptoms
- Worker occupational risk levels
- Why hand hygiene is important
- Standard precautions
- Prevention and control
- Proper hygiene
- Explain what COVID-19 is and how to identify symptoms of the illness
- Clarify exposure risks that come with particular work environments
- Teach various ways on how to protect yourself and your co-workers from SARS-CoV-2 virus exposure and transmission.
This course is intended for the general workforce or anyone working in proximity of others in the workplace. Anyone returning to work in any of the following states that require mandatory COVID-19 Employee Training:
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
Certificate of Completion
Upon completion of this course, you will receive a certificate Employee Safety Guidelines to Help Prevent the Spread of COVID-19.
Course Duration – 30 minutes
Hany Samir, MD, FCCP
• Assistant Professor of Cardiac Surgery Critical Care Transplant Quality
•. Assistant Professor of Cardiac Anesthesia
•. Assistant Professor of Clinical Anesthesiology in Neurosurgery
•. DeBakey Heart & Vascular Center
•. Houston Methodist Hospital
•. Committee member for the COVID-19 Task Force for Methodist Transplant Center
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.