COVID-19 Employer Training
Why is “COVID-19: Employer Training” Relevant to today?
Since the first US case was discovered in January 2020, the forecast and behaviors of everyday employees continues to change. Here are a few of the statistics:
- 4,800+ complaints have been filed as of 9/21/20 regarding COVID-19 employment litigation (employees vs. employers) https://www.huntonak.com/en/covid-19-tracker.html
- The number of lawsuits by type are growing everyday (e.g., workplace, insurance-related, class-action, gender-related, disability-related, sexual harassment, wrongful dismissal, retaliation, wage & HR, and more
- COVID-19 training is mandated in 16 states and counting
- Some of the states leading in lawsuits include California, Florida, New Jersey, New York, and Texas (as of 9/23/2020)
Why Should I Choose THIS 5-STAR COVID-19 Course?
This course is designed to help employers to understand how to keep their employees safe while protecting themselves from avoidable legal matters. Business owners, supervisors/managers, and corporate leaders need to know how to be safe, function in their business, and offer the right information to their staff. Each employer that is registered and completes the employer training earns a Certificate of Completion upon successfully finishing the content. Be aware there is a short quiz at the end of the course to test knowledge.
- Upon completion of this employer training course, you will be able to:
- Define the COVID-19 virus and identify symptoms
- Explain how COVID-19 is transmitted between persons and surfaces
- Identify areas of business that may be affected in an extended outbreak
- Identify plans to mitigate risk for employees prior to returning to work
- Name basic infection prevention measures an employer can implement
- Name ways employers can identify and isolate sick people
- Identify ways to communicate workplace flexibilities and protections
- Recognize workplace controls to implement in your business
This course is intended for employers and managers concerned with potential liability from COVID-19 litigation. Anyone returning to work in any of the following states require mandatory COVID-19 Employee Training by state law:
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- New York
- Road Island
Certificate of Completion
Upon completion of this course, you will receive a certificate Employer Safety Guidelines to Help Prevent the Spread of COVID-19.
Course Duration – 60 minutes
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.