There are several reasons to ask yourself, “Why Compliance Learning Solutions?”
- Content designed by industry experts with 40 years of experience in education and training
- Nurses and other professionals earn 2.0 Continuing Education Contact Hours
- Designed by industry experts. (PhD, RN, CNOR, CSM)
- Compatible with mobile devices
- Meets National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guidelines
- Easy Group Registration for Managers or Group Leaders
- Immediate Certificate of Completion emailed or printed
- Competitive pricing
- Above all, CLS offers exceptional customer service
We serve all industries whose staff handle, collect, store, or interact with patient data (PHI):
- Dental Associates & Employees
- Healthcare Providers and Employees
- Medical Office Managers and Office Staff
- Mental Health Professionals
- Surgery Centers
- Dialysis Centers
- MD, RN, LVN, Medical Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants
- Home care agencies
- Marriage, family, and child therapists
- Funeral directors
- Dietitians or Nutritionists
- Medical paper shredding companies
- Substance Abuse Counselors
- Pharmacy benefit managers for health plans
- Medical billing or claims processors
- School and University personnel who come in contact with patient records
- Researchers who come in contact with patient records
- Internet or IT service providers who come in contact with patient records
- Government agency personnel who come in contact with patient records
- Legal council and court reporters who come in contact with patient records
To deliver superior training and be a recognized leader by:
- Providing online learner paced courses
- Working with our customers and affiliates to provide custom learning solutions that exceed customer learning needs
Our Philosophy & Vision
CLS Values: Honesty, integrity, quality, innovation, customer satisfaction, and community.
CLS Vision: To be a trusted advisor and valued partner by providing compliance learning services while incorporating new and updated courses as compliance needs arise and change.
Continuing Education Contact Hours
No other federal online HIPAA training course offers 2.0 continuing education contact hours.
In addition, below you can find several medical professions that can take the Advanced HIPAA online course and submit the 2.0 continuing education contact hours to maintain their professional license:
– Medical Assistants
– Physician Assistants
– Nurse Practitioners
Note: There are a number of other medical and non-medical professionals that can take the Advanced Federal HIPAA course and submit the Certificate of Completion for 2.0 continuing education hours.
In other words, the professional can simply take the certificate to their professional organization to help meet their required continuing education hours.
CLS is your place for custom, industry specific training. For instance, if you need to gain visibility into the training and requirements of your staff, CLS allows you to keep a close eye or track your personal progress.
Therefore, check out the Course Library page and see how we can help you and your company TODAY!
Finally, have we answered the question of, “Why Compliance Learning Solutions?”